Elizabeth M. Adler practices in the areas of employment law and general business law. She has represented large organizations, small and entrepreneurial enterprises, individuals and government agencies in a wide range of matters, including business disputes, wrongful termination and discrimination claims, general counseling and the drafting and negotiation of contracts. Liz has closed numerous multi-million dollar business transactions in a variety of industries. Liz offers seminars designed to educate and update managerial and supervisory personnel on various facets of employment law, and she advises clients on other proactive methods of conflict avoidance. Liz also conducts investigations into allegations of workplace misconduct, serving as an independent fact finder.
Liz was born in Hartford, Connecticut. She received a degree from the University of Connecticut School of Law (J.D., cum laude 1990) and from Lehigh University (B.S., Accounting, 1987). Liz is admitted to the bar in Massachusetts and Connecticut. She is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Districts of Massachusetts and Connecticut. Liz co-founded Beacon Law Group following nearly twenty-five years in private practice in Boston, most recently with Looney & Grossman LLP, where she was a partner for approximately seventeen years.
Liz is a Board member of a for-profit organization which operates within the Boston tourism industry, and she is in her eighteenth year as a volunteer with the Charles River Watershed Association.
- University of Connecticut School of Law (J.D., cum laude 1990)
- Lehigh University (B.S., Accounting, 1987)
- Massachusetts and Connecticut
- United States District Court for the Districts of Massachusetts and Connecticut
- Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly Top Women of Law Honoree
- Named a Massachusetts Super Lawyer (Boston Magazine) each year since the award's inception in 2004. Related honors include:
- Top 50 Women Massachusetts Super Lawyer
- Top 50 Women New England Super Lawyer
- Top 100 New England Super Lawyer
- Top 100 Massachusetts Super Lawyer
- Charles River Watershed Water Testing Award (Longevity)